Saturday, May 18
New this season, customers can park at the Green.
Folk singer Laura Thurston from SC will be performing at our market! Hanging out in beautiful Homer with live music, while shopping for great local food/crafts = the good life.
Browse the market for:Produce
Plus many surprises, all this grown by your neighbors at Badman's Bushel Basket in Homer and Main Street Farms in Homer.
- Early greens and lettuces
- Herbs potted and picked
- Strawberries & Rhubarb
- And other seasonal produce
- Bacon, chops, hams and all varieties of pork from Dutch Hill Farm in Tully
Arts, Crafts, Entertainment and Sundries
- Lamb from Dutch Hill Farm in Tully
- Hand crafted clothing, accessories and soft toys from Magpie Handcrafted Treasures & Curiosities in Cortland
Prepared Local Food
- Photography, fairy crowns, henna, and from Wiley Productions in Homer
- Hand crafted natural soaps, bath salts, bath teas and handmade totes and aprons from Balsam Rose Designs in Freeville
- Danish and savory treats from Edgewood Bakery in Homer
- Granola, cookies and candies from The Owl & the Pussycat in Homer
Baked Goods, Eggs, Dairy and Preserves
- Herbs, perennials, flowers, bedding plants and veggie starts from Badman's Bushel Basket in Homer and Main Street Farms in Homer
- Artisan breads, scones, danish, pies, cookies and a wide variety of baked goods from Edgewood Bakery in Homer
- Fresh eggs from Dutch Hill Farm in Tully
- Homemade jellies, jams and preserves from Badman's Bushel Basket in Homer